Young engineer man looking and checking wind turbines at field

A Sustainable Future

Sustainability is perhaps one of the most talked about topics across industry today. The negative impact that we, as individuals as well as corporations, are...Read More
Group of people cleaning up rubbish outside in woodland area.

From Old to New

Rather surprisingly only around 20% of global plastic waste is recycled. Considering only 45% of plastic bottles in the UK are being recycled leaving 55%...Read More