Businesses running wireless (or even wired) networks should recognise the need to optimise performance, maintain network reliability and ensure robust security across all devices. It’s crucial that your customers use network protocols that are fit-for-purpose for specific services within their network. This will ensure a clearly defined network hierarchy. It will also help to identify and solve network issues as well collect and analyse data when needed. Here, too few businesses tick all the right boxes. And, all too often, mission-critical problems have a much more immediate effect on smaller businesses where network downtime due to inadequate management can affect productivity, which, in turn, can lose customers and impact negatively on the bottom line. In the same way, a security breach for smaller companies can be devastating, so it’s essential that their network management system is equipped to stop unauthorised use before it becomes a problem.
Ask your customers these three questions…
- Are you fed-up with being notified AFTER an outage has already affected your business?
- Are you spending far too much time managing your network devices?
- Are you counting the increasing cost of keeping your network operating as it should?
If they answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, then NETGEAR can help. After all, why shouldn’t your customers expect their network to notify them of a problem in good time? Also, why spend time fiddling with IT at the expense of their day job and profit potential?
NETGEAR has it covered
The NETGEAR Insight Management solution has been designed to give small businesses the reassurance, control and confidence they need. An industry first, it offers an intelligent plug-and-play set-up and ongoing management of small business networks via a user-friendly cloud web portal or mobile app.
With NETGEAR Insight, any IT professional, managed service provider or business owner is empowered to locate and set-up their devices, as well as effortlessly monitor and manage wireless networks.
It’s flexible too, with an intuitive web interface and smart mobile app capable of handling a wide variety of network and configuration scenarios.
Grow your potential with Insight high-density WiFi
Smaller businesses need reliable WiFi coverage to underpin their goals for growth, regardless of whether their business is on-site or operates via hybrid or remote working models.
With NETGEAR Insight, their IT managers or managed service providers can configure, monitor and manage networks remotely. They need a solution that gives them single pane visibility over their network’s health and to be able to monitor any device on the network.
Insight provides this… wireless management feature functionalities and clever tools to deploy small and large WiFi networks.
The NETGEAR Insight app or the Insight Cloud Portal lets you discover, set-up, monitor and manage your Insight Managed Switches, Wireless Access Points, VPN Router as well as your Business-class ReadyNAS storage devices, from literally anywhere.
With Insight, you could be at home, on holiday, away on a business trip, or waiting for a train in a coffee shop, and yet you’ll still be able to manage your network from your laptop or mobile as if you were in the office. You get complete control and much-needed peace of mind knowing your network is running smoothly and is safe and secure.
NETGEAR Insight has 3 major benefits:
- Insight delivers unifying remote management covering select NETGEAR access points, switches, and storage for a complete network solution for small businesses. Insight provides the full management function for devices as well as wireless and wired networks that includes: discovery, network setup, device configuration, ongoing monitoring, troubleshooting and firmware management.
- NETGEAR Insight business owners or MSP and VARs resellers are able to remotely manage small business networks across multiple locations – all from a single pane-of-glass on any device.
- Insight provides ongoing visibility control and is custom built for the specific needs of small business networks with alerts and built-in help and support.
Genuine value and total peace of mind
By investing in NETGEAR Insight management, companies will realise instant value, saving time, gaining greater visibility, and reducing outages – thereby maintaining productivity and turnover. Insight helps to reduce the time it takes to set-up and configure devices as well as giving reassuring visibility via real-time WiFi activity status, downtime notifications and firmware upgrades.
The flexibility that NETGEAR offers lets IT administrators organise both their wired and wireless networks, creating a clear and network map with direct visibility of the networks they manage. This gives them:
- A holistic view of elements that require further troubleshooting or configuration modification
- The ability to reduce debugging time with clean collapsible/expandable topology graphs
- Comprehensive hierarchical visibility of each network on a single screen
- Predefined layout views such as Tree, Abstract, and SSID View
- The ability to simply hover over each node (ISP, Router, Switch, Access Point, Client) for device status summary, firmware version and update availability, number of clients and more
NETGEAR Insight subscription plans offer affordable, tailored solutions
The NETGEAR Insight management solution offers two subscription options: Insight Pro and Insight Premium.
- Insight Pro has been created with MSPs and Resellers in mind and includes all Premium Feature and more, like multi-tenancy & multi-roles.
- Insight Premium includes management and monitoring through both the Insight mobile app and the Insight Cloud Portal, together with additional Insight advanced features.
If you’d like to find out more about NETGEAR Insight and the subscription models with unique advantages, please contact Ingram Micro on 0871 973 3000