Recent changes to price differentials now mean that resellers, small or large, can sell Zebra products on an equal footing. This deliberate development is intended to level the playing field, ensuring fair and equitable competition as well as improved margin opportunities for all partners.
Which means that now is the perfect time to join Zebra’s PartnertConnect programme and reap the rewards. And if you’ve taken a break from the programme for a while, there’s a compelling reason to re-join and enhance your performance yet further.
By signing up to Zebra’s PartnerConnect programme, you’ll gain wide access to our market-leading product and supplies portfolio, as well as our best-in-class services. And you’ll also connect with new ways to generate revenue and grow your business.
Remember, you’ll connect with resources that are exclusively available to partners, enabling you to rapidly accelerate your go-to-market strategy as well as work more efficiently. And what’s more, you’ll connect with a proven and powerful global ecosystem designed to help you help you deliver the end-to-end solutions your customers expect.
PartnerConnect was developed with the valuable input of our partners all over the globe, and has been customised to meet the differing needs of partners of all sizes. By adopting a bespoke approach, we’re able to work more effectively with you and package up programme of benefits specifically designed to work with your business plan and help you achieve your goals for growth.
So why should you join PartnerConnect?
At Zebra, we understand the unique customer demands our partners face. Over the years, we’ve developed an acute understanding of how we can help you empower your customers to work better, faster, and smarter. We’ve worked hard to provide the industry’s foremost partner experience, strengthened by systems and processes that lower the cost and complexity business processes and operations. And we’ve also carefully cultivated an environment of trust and cooperation, along with a culture of meaningful collaboration. In real terms, this translates to benefits to you that include:
- Finding ways to boost your profitability, reduce your operating expenses, create new revenue streams, and make you more competitive than ever.
- Building a relationship where we’re both able to work more effectively together. We’ll keep you informed about our extensive product portfolio and give you direct access to our vast channel partner resources.
- Sales and marketing best-practice, helping you go to market more quickly and efficiently with new technologies as they emerge.
- Cutting edge technical insights that help you build your strategies, develop solutions and leverage the potential of our latest products.
A proven way to build your business
By joining PartnerConnect as a reseller, you’ll be able to offer your customers the industry’s broadest product portfolio engineered to enhance productivity, optimise operations and empower workers. You’ll also gain instant access to intelligent new resources to build a stronger sales pipeline and close more deals. And, crucially, you’ll enjoy innovative ways to build your own team’s technical expertise, giving you better capabilities in customer support, both pre and post sales. A host of financial, marketing and sales benefits are offered by PartnerConnect. They include:
- Access to the most innovative Zebra products, available exclusively to PartnerConnect members
- Improved price differentials through significant recommended discounts from distributors
- Special promotions helping you boost sales and increase profitability
- A deal registration programme that rewards your hard work with added discounts
- Incentive programmes that motivate your sales representatives
- In-depth training and certification targeted at sales and technical personnel
- Discounted demo equipment for use in sales demos, solution development and testing
- Marketing development funds that jumpstart your marketing
- Collaboration with Zebra’s expert sales team
- Pre-qualified leads generated by our demand marketing campaigns
Designed to recognise success
PartnerConnect is flexible to your needs and icludes reseller tracks for different business models. If you’re a new reseller, you’ll start in the Registered Reseller Track, and you’ll progress to either the Business Partner Track or Solution Partner Track as certain goals are achieved. And we also have tracks specifically designed for global system integrators and resellers that sell primarily through online methods.
So, as you grow your Zebra business and achieve certain partner requirements, you can move up within your track. The higher the tier, the greater the additional benefits. These include bigger product discounts, priority access to leads, greater marketplace visibility, performance-based rebates, and your own partner logo.
Furthermore, Zebra rewards your investment in expertise with unique programme specialisations focused on key technologies (for example – card printers, supplies, print engines and RFID); services (printer repair) and vertical markets such as healthcare.
If you’d like to join the PartnerConnect programme, please complete this Partner Application Form. And do contact Ingram Micro if you’d like more information on Zebra products and services.